New technology means that bridges from Bristol’s Stoke Bishop Dental Centre are crafted to look just like your natural teeth.
Missing teeth can dent your confidence and cause you to hide your smile. They can also mean your other teeth to drift out of alignment causing problems with your bite and chewing ability and increasing wear and tear on nearby teeth that bear the extra pressure.
- Restore the look and function of your teeth, as well as your confidence.
- Can stabilise teeth that are starting to move, or sort a problematic bite, which helps to improve chewing ability.
- Can protect teeth from wear and tear.
- Our bespoke bridges are produced by expert technicians to blend in seamlessly.
- Bridges are a fixed, long lasting solution to missing teeth.
- Bridges can be anchored to dental implants for greater stability.
How long will the dental bridge last?
A dental bridge is one of the longest lasting dental restorations with a life expectancy of approximately 12 years. Alternatives to bridges include removable partial dentures or dental implants.
Call us on 0117 968 4888 to find out how a bridge can benefit you.« Back to cosmetic dentistry