Stoke Bishop Dental Centre offers several finance plans to suit your budget and treatment needs. Finance plans are a handy alternative to a fee-per-item system, helping you to manage the cost of your dental care by paying regular amounts over a fixed period of time.
The benefits at a glance
- Benefit from a potentially life-changing dental treatment
- Spread the cost
- Can be more affordable than credit cards or loans
- Easy to apply with simple direct debit repayments
- All finance options provided by leading credit suppliers (subject to status)
Who can apply?
To apply, you must:
- Be over 18
- Be in permanent full-/part-time employment
- Have been resident in the UK for at least a year
- Have a permanent place of residence, and be able to show proof of residence such as a driver’s licence, utility bill or bank statement
- Hold a UK bank account with a direct debit facility